Sometimes you may want to buy shoes of a suitable color and design, and when you wear them inside the store, you find them comfortable, so you rush to buy them, but then discover when you use them, that they cause pain, itching, and blisters, so a report published on the British newspaper “Metro” website indicated some Tips that must be applied when buying shoes.
Tips for choosing the right shoes
- You must make sure that this type of shoe is suitable for your feet. The width of the thumb should be at the end of the toe before the end of the shoe.
- The toe box should be wide enough and deep enough for the toes because if it is narrow it can cause pain.
- The toes must be straight when wearing the shoes, and to ensure this, the shoes must be worn and walked around the store.
- It is preferable to try the shoes with socks to make sure that the shoes are suitable for you, to make sure that you feel comfortable while wearing the shoes, to avoid feeling pain when walking and blisters.
- The same rules must be followed when buying shoes from an Internet site, where it is preferable to wear the shoes and walk with them around the house, whether on a carpet or the floor, to ensure that it is suitable and comfortable when wearing it.
- Your fingertips should feel comfortable when wearing the shoes, as one party does not unite over another, so as not to feel pain when wearing it, or blisters or injuries appear after that, so if you discover that the shoes are narrow, you must replace it with a comfortable and appropriate one, to avoid the appearance of many Skin problems after a short period of wearing it.